The fifht edition of the Andalusian Roman Theatres Festival will bring to an amazing patrimonial venue, the Roman Theatre of Malaga, a great selection of companies and classic plays, magnified by such surroundings.
The Andalusian Roman Theatres Festival is a series that aims to promote the knowledge of Roman heritage in Andalusia under the coordinates of the conservation of the spaces, offering at the same time new cultural activities to the people, hosted by venues such as the Roman Theatre of Malaga, Baelo Claudia (Tarifa, Cadiz) or Italica (Santiponce, Seville).
In this occasion, the fifth edition of the Andalusian Roman Theatres Festival will bring to the Malacitan colosseum a total of eight different shows from June 27th until August 5th, with renowned companies such as Ballet Flamenco de Andalucía and classic plays such as “Dido and Eneas” o “The Odissey”. All shows will being at 10PM.
The schedule is the following:
- June 27th and 28th. Ballet Flamenco de Andalucía | Tickets
- July 4th and 5th. Dido y Eneas | Tickets
- July, from 6th to 9th. El cerco de Numancia | Tickets
- July, from 12th to 15th. El asno de oro | Tickets
- July, from 19th to 22th. El eunuco | Tickets
- July 25th. La Odisea | Tickets
- July, from 26th to 29th. La asamblea | Tickets
- August, from 2nd to 5th. Amazonas | Tickets
There is more information about this Series at the Andalusian Roman Theatres Festival’s website.