The Terral Festival, a series of shows hosted mostly by the Teatro Cervantes that aims in 2017 to go back to its roots, is one of the greatest events that mark the beginning of the summer in Malaga.
The Terral Festival is a series of shows hosted mostly by Malaga’s Teatro Cervantes, one of the most renowned venues all over the Costa del Sol, located at a half-an-hour car ride from our B bou Hotels La Viñuela & Spa and Cortijo Bravo. On its new edition, Terral aims to go back to its roots with an interesting proposal that gathers tradition and avant-garde.
As a summer festival, Terral marks the beginning of the season at the Costa del Sol, from June 29th until August 7th, hosted mostly by the Teatro Cervantes and offering shows by famous artists such as Italian Franco Battiato and British James Rhodes, amongst others such as Salif Keita, Rachid Taha, Dulce Pontes, Vicente Amigo (on the upper picture), Capercaillie or Mayte Martín.
Eight different nights with different styles, going from flamenco to jazz, world music or fado, always appealing to senses, emotions and roots and, at the same time, the most contemporary and experimental visions. The schedule, that has its tickets already on sale, is the following:
- June 29th. Vicente Amigo. Teatro Cervantes, 20.30 h. Tickets
- June 30th. Mayte Martín. Teatro Cervantes, 20.30 h. Tickets
- July 1st. Dulce Pontes. Teatro Cervantes, 20.30 h. Tickets
- July 3rd. Salif Keita. Teatro Cervantes, 20.30 h. Tickets
- July 7th. Rachid Taha. Teatro Cervantes, 20.30 h. Tickets
- July 9th. Capercaillie. Teatro Cervantes, 20.30 h. Tickets
- July 13th. Franco Battiato. Plaza de toros de La Malagueta. 22.00 h. Tickets
- August 7th. James Rhodes. Teatro Cervantes, 20.30 h. Tickets